Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself - Graham Duerden

Graham Duerden August 7, 2018

Hi Everyone,

My name is Graham Duerden and I work in the CIO team in CGI, a global system integrator based in Montreal. I'm based in Bristol.

I've been working on a large transformation programme in CGI over the past 2-3 years to migrate from multiple, local Atlassian tooling platforms to an enterprise platform consisting  of JIRA, JSD, Confluence, Bitbucket & Bamboo. Our main plugins are from Tempo, BigPicture, Xray ad EazyBI. 

We currently have >10,000 users on our system (which we've internally branded as 'ProAction') and we're planning to rollout to an additional 20,000 or so in the next 1-2 years.

Cheers

Graham

3 comments

Comment

Tom Kucharski _SoftwarePlant_ August 7, 2018

Hi @Graham Duerden

I am pleased to hear you have been using BigPicture in CGI. There are tons of new functionalities coming in the next weeks including SAFe process implementation in Jira, new Scope module and also redesigned Roadmap module. Please let me know if you are interested in it. There is also a huge performance improvement to be released in the next few days followed by a Jira DataCenter improvement as well. 

Cheers :)

rk-7digital August 7, 2018

Nice to meet you @Graham Duerden

Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2018

Nice to meet you @Graham Duerden

I am happy to hear that you like eazyBI

Feel free to reach out to support@eazybi.com if you have questions about our tool!

Kind regards,

Martins / eazyBI support team

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events