Could we go virtual?

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2020

Hi folks
I know I am missing the great conversations and presentations that we get when we attend the London ACE so am wondering how many folks would be up for a virtual London ACE sometime? 
Maybe we do it as an informal get together? Happy to host it in zoom for up to 500 people if we want to do it.

Anyone want to join in?

Phill

9 comments

Comment

Areg Vrtanesyan _Work_ May 11, 2020

That is great idea Phill.

Will be happy to join.

Diogo Teles May 11, 2020

That sounds great. Also, a perfect excuse for beer and pizza night at home.

Like # people like this
Nadia May 11, 2020

Sounds really good, I am in!

Carl Storey May 11, 2020

Hi Phill

Hope you are well. Yes I don't see why not!

Thanks

Andy Hurley May 12, 2020

Count me in too Phill - makes perfect sense!

Al Lines May 12, 2020

... we could even change the time to during the day, rather than after work, allowing for folk to travel. As for most of us that is no longer an issue!

I'm up for online too.

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2020

I would love to join - are ACE events happening online these days?

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2020

Although this an old post, it does seem a good idea to try. Lockdown is going to last a while and we need alternatives. Not sure how the pub section would work.

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Al Lines October 30, 2020

We could do the "pub" part as a virtual drinks night. Or maybe sponsors could send (snail mail) the first X people who reply a drink to have at home for this part.

[Others have done similar to it, in online wine / beer tastings for example]

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2020

I'm definitely up for this

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events