Confluence as Intranet Site as well as Content Housing Site

sudhakar185 June 3, 2020

I have situation where confluence is being used as a content housing site by all users under a company and at the same time it is being also used as intranet site for all users. Any suggestion to make it more intuitive and give it a website like appearance by using any helpful add ons? I can see only "Brikit Theme Press" as the available option. Please provide any other options. Please do let me know if you need additional information to respond. Thanks in advance....

3 comments

Comment

Colin Helke
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2020

Hello @sudhakar185 

I would recommend looking in to the Linchpin Intranet Suite. It has useful add ons like Theming, Extended User Profiles, Events, Company News, Personalization and much more. You can see the features in the Linchpin features video. I can also give you a live demo if you would like to schedule a meeting with me. If you have specific questions or would like more videos of specific features, please reply here or email me at chelke@seibert-media.net

Thank you,
Colin Helke
//SEIBERT/MEDIA

Like # people like this
Julius Zatroch June 5, 2020

Hi @sudhakar185

We have been in same situation. After searching and numerous testing I can absolutely recommend Linchpin Intranet Suite addon. It will completely change your Confluence to intranet look and experience, including news, events, menus, design. You will even receive Linchpin mobile app for free, working magically behind firewall.... If you cannot afford full version there is cheaper Linchpin Essential add-on available. 

You can see real demo here:

demonstration.linchpin-intranet.com 

Like # people like this
Sam Bartolome
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2020
Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events