It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Using Atlassian in clinical environments

Leslie Lee Atlassian Team Sep 14, 2017

A big theme that came from the Life Sciences user group at Summit is how to move Atlassian beyond software development and into the business and clinical environment. Let's start the discussion here!

1 comment

Jeff Robertz Jan 10, 2018

I believe Atlassian products are powerful and could support medical processes. The shortfall is that at the moment, the configuration takes a lot of expertise and effort and the interface is too complex, despite meeting the needs of developers. Medical practitioners do not spend their entire day in front of the tools, like we do, hence the learning curve is too big.

Do not take me wrong, I am a strong believer this will be possible one day, would love it!

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Agile

Marketplace Spotlight: Scaling Agile with Atlassian Apps

The approach to scaling agile with Atlassian is different for every company. Whether you are a large enterprise company adept in the way...

18 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you