Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fadoua Boualem, Atlassian expert in the healthcare industry, on tackling her phobia of hospitals

29 comments

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2018

You are so sweet @LeKisha Boswell, thank you for your kind words!

Claire Cook
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2019

Thanks for sharing your use case @Fadoua M. Boualem ! Can you share how you're using Trello at work?

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2019

@Claire Cook It will be a brief overview, if you want more elaboration please let me know through Atlassian Community Leaders Slack.

You know how these days you can easily get lost between so many applications, calendars,.... to keep track of your daily or weekly tasks, meetings, learning skills,.....

I decided to adopt Trello because it doesn't need too much configuration, has a nice layout that can be easily customized (especially the backgrounds). I put everything I am working, or planning to work on inside my Trello board. Even though we have a team calendar I still create cards for my meetings. I am looking at Trello as the core since it saves me from bouncing between so many different applications.

Best,

Fadoua

Like Claire Cook likes this
RItsuko April 6, 2021

So many useful tips. It is very cool and I am happy that so many people realize that healthcare is an important aspect of our life. For example, I understood this only after I already had major health problems and I was lucky that I was still able to solve them. Larson Chiropractic and acupuncture from this company https://www.larsonchiro.com/ helped me a lot because without them it would be much harder to recover. Now I would never ruin my health and I always insist on doing everything in my power to make everything good and not feel sorry after a while.

Like Fadoua likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events