Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🚨 This group will soon be archived

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2020

Thank you for being a member of LFH: Jira Essentials! This group will be archived on or before December 2, 2020, and the content will be hidden. Please take a moment to save any content in the group that you would like to remain available after December 2.

For more free training content, please click here.

Discussions like these continue in the Training & Certification area of Community. I recommend you "watch" that space for useful questions, articles, and discussions. 👀👇

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 4.18.10 PM.png

If you have any questions, please reply to this post or reach out to me via email: bthoma@atlassian.com

1 comment

Comment

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2020

@Ben Thomathank you for the heads up and for making this available. This was just what I needed as I had to take over as a Site and Org Admin, Scrum Master and other related duties of our Atlassian instance.

Please consider a redo somewhere down the road. Maybe offer free training credits for Community participants. Build up your badges and get some free training. It was invaluable to me given the current budgetary constraints I had to work with.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2020

@Danno I'm glad it was helpful to you, and I can definitely relay your comments to our team. Can you tell me more about how your training budget has changed? Did you have budget before the pandemic? (If this involves any personal details, feel free to email me instead.) Thanks again for your input!

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2020

@Ben Thomasince we are a startup the pandemic has created a lot of chaos here. Given the number of remaining employees, I can provide a very personalized training experience. 😁 I do not expect training will be a high priority for the near future until things improve and our company grows more.

It's more a matter of my having to learn how to set up Jira to suit our needs as a company that is creating a hardware platform first before we become a data provider.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events