Program Extended + Earn an Atlassian Credential

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2020

We’ve extended our offer for free On Demand, Cloud Training courses through the end of June. With more time in this program, we encourage you to share this opportunity with your coworkers and peers. Click here to share on LinkedIn.

We’re also offering you more time with this Jira Essentials course material. We have automatically increased your access to 60 days from the start of your enrollment. Why? Because we want you to be able to…

Take your skills to the next level: Earn your first Atlassian credential

Introducing our first Pro Skills Badges for Cloud! Get the most out of your learning experience by taking the first step in your Atlassian career—earning a Pro Skills Badge.

An Atlassian Pro Skills Badge allows you to showcase and verify what you’ve learned to employers and teams. It’s an accessible credential that can only be earned through mastery of an Atlassian skill.

Starting June 15, earn the Jira Cloud Essentials with Agile Mindset Pro Skills Badge by passing an online exam (USD $35). The only training preparation you’ll need is this Jira Essentials course. You can revisit the material at any time during your 60 day access window to be sure you’re ready for the exam.

Can’t wait for June 15? You can preview and download the exam topics today.

4 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2020

Hi @Ben Thoma ,

Awesome! That was great news!

An please have a look at this & suggest me some solution!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification/Faced-Problem-in-the-Atlassian-University-Dashboard/td-p/1390505

Jawed Ali May 28, 2020

Simply great news. It will definitely help many learner with time flexibility and without any cost. I am sure more will get enrolled. This is how the JIRA family will grow globally. Thanks.

Andrew Smith May 28, 2020

Awesome for first steppers in to the Atlassian world.

Eddie May 29, 2020

Really exciting news! This is just the perfect time to get that momentum before the economy is largely restarted (fingers crossed). This will help many young professionals!

I am sharing this to all my LinkedIn network!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events