🦉 What have you learned so far?

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2020

I'm curious…

What's the most interesting, surprising, or useful thing that you've learned from this course so far?

giphy

3 comments

Comment

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2020

@Ben Thoma - All of Jira I find interesting. The most useful is the use cases or business requirement examples. If the courses could have more that would be so helpful since this help ties concepts to possible situations that may occur in your place of work. 

Like • Ben Thoma likes this
Alain Wyss May 13, 2020

Having some experience with Jira Software Cloud already, I did not learn too much on the technical side in this training. However, the 'human' factor, with the information on how to implement business requirements of different groups of people was great. Certainly worth going through all modules!

Thanks for LFH!

Stuart Clift June 1, 2020

The lab demos are great, really interesting and do a good job of demonstrating the various configurations etc that are possible. I think I'll be trying out some different scheme configurations in my sandbox.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events