Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed course but one module is not showing as completed

Ganesh Chandra Pandey July 16, 2020

I've completed the part 2 course and it shows that only 11/12 modules are completed, when I check the right side bar i can see that 'Business Requirements' is not checked and i can't load it as well, it just shows a blank page.

I tried resuming course and clicked through all modules till end but no luck.

any ideas?

2 comments

Comment

Rita Law July 16, 2020

It seems that you are not the only one who has this issues....I have 11/12 modules showing as completed. Clicking through the course, all modules with the exception of the "student guide" (first page) indicate "complete" with the check mark. "Student Guide" shows "in progress".  Not sure what else to do but to contact support. 

Ganesh Chandra Pandey July 16, 2020

thanks @Rita Law , have you managed to get support , as i checked and not sure if we can raise a support issue for this.

@Ben Thoma @Chelsea C 

Rita Law July 17, 2020

@Ganesh Pandey Yes, I opened a service ticket from the Atlassian website  (Go to the "Technical Support" link and use "Contact" link) . Support fixed the problem on their end and sent a certificate of completion. Hope this works for you too. 

Like # people like this
Chelsea C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2020

Thanks @Rita Law! If you're still experiencing this issue, @Ganesh Chandra Pandey, please create a Support ticket and select the option for Training and certification, then Course or training, then Post-purchase Questions.

Ganesh Chandra Pandey July 17, 2020

Thanks @Rita Law , @Chelsea C .

I have raised a support ticket now, i'll update on the outcome.

Ganesh Chandra Pandey July 17, 2020

I was just scrolling through the module again and now i can see that Business Requirement is now showing as Complete, i have got my Certificate as well :).

i have updated support so that they can close the ticket at their end.

Thanks both for your help.

Like Chelsea C likes this
DJ Lee July 26, 2020

I had to download all the pdf files for it to show completely in mine.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events