Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any chance of an extension?

Adrian Wedd July 9, 2020

My Jira Admin part 2 expires 11 July whereas my part 1 expires 25th or so (probably because I clicked part 2 inadvertently to have a peek before getting approval to do the course in work time.) I've had the last week off work with some issues with my right arm. Can access to these courses be extended? Cheers.

1 comment

Comment

Chelsea C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2020

Hi Adrian, thanks for reaching out! I've routed your request through our Support team via this ticket. We'll follow up with you there shortly.

Like Adrian Wedd likes this
Adrian Wedd July 10, 2020

Thanks @Chelsea C 

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Romel July 13, 2020

@Chelsea C , I'm in the same boat for my part 2 which expires on July 17th, can it be extended?

Chelsea C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2020

Hi @Romel – Glad you're enjoying the course! Our Support team will follow up on your request via this ticket

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2020

Hi @Chelsea C ,

I would really love to get an extension on my access to this course as well if possible please?

Many Thanks,

Stuart

Chelsea C
Atlassian Team
August 19, 2020

Hi @Stuart Capel - London – Our team will follow on your request via this ticket.

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2020

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events