Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Extended

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2020

We’ve extended our offer for free On Demand, Cloud Training courses through the end of June! With more time in this program, we encourage you to share this opportunity with your coworkers and peers. Click here to share on LinkedIn.

giphy

4 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2020

Hi @Ben Thoma ,

Awesome! That's great news!

Like # people like this
CI May 28, 2020

Hello @Ben Thoma , thats actually pretty awesome news!

I just finished the Jira Essentials course.

As a suggestion if I may - some sort of credential saying:

You finished the Jira Essentials course, by Atlassian - might be a good marketing tool - as I am sure everyone will post such a thing on social media.

Cant wait to do the other courses!

All the best!

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2020

@CI You do have the Certificate of Completion, but I hear you… and we do have our first Jira Cloud Essentials Pro Skills Badge credential launching on June 15. You may want to consider earning that credential, Corina!

Like Bishwajit Paul likes this
CI May 29, 2020

Tnks for the reply @Ben Thoma . Much appreciated!

Yes I heard about the badge - its a good start. :)

PS: I have a Certification of Completion?? Where?

Did I miss it?

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
June 3, 2020

@CI Maybe you missed it? Should have been delivered by email. Definitely check spam/junk/other gmail categories if you can't find it in your inbox.

Bernie June 21, 2020

I've just created an account and went in, added 3 on demand courses, but how do I get them free until end Jun? Is there a coupon code to use? For me they still show as $300 each (or such). Thanks!

Bernie June 28, 2020

Now that's embarrassing! They are under the Free tab and named Learn from Home or such.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Durell_Demartini June 25, 2020

Hello @Ben Thoma ,

I'm about to lose access to the the courses I have signed up for and I haven't completed them yet. Is it possible to have the expiration date extended? Thanks!

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
June 25, 2020

@Durell_Demartini I believe you could try enrolling again before the enrollment period ends on June 30. Let me know if that's successful for you.

Like Durell_Demartini likes this
Durell_Demartini June 25, 2020

Thanks! That worked!

Like Ben Thoma likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events