Hot Topics for 2020 Meetings

Karen_Mustain February 11, 2020

Hi All,

It's time to start planning for our 2020 Meetings.  We are looking to get topics lined up for June thru December meetings.

Here are some suggested topics.  I'm hoping that some of you may want to share some of your use cases or experiences on any of these topics.

• Jira Workflows
  • Jira Service Desk
  • Deploying and Adopting Jira outside of Software IT Teams

If anyone, is interested please reply.

Also, would any of you be interested in running a team play at one of our meetings.  Check out the Team Playbooks.

Reply below.

1 comment

Comment

Derek Rone February 12, 2020

Hi Karen.  I have quite a bit of experience in all 3 of those bullets listed above.  I would be happy to share anything that might help others.  I have built out automated workflows, spinning off sub-tasks, automated notifications, using scripted fields, updating parent tasks etc.  For Service Desk I have met with different departments and evaluated their bottlenecks and implemented JSD to help them better manage their work and get them the metrics they need to help tell their departments story.  

Karen_Mustain February 12, 2020

@Derek Rone  This is awesome.  Would be able to do share your JSD story in June or July?

Derek Rone February 12, 2020

I could do that.  I can give an overview of how SMG uses JSD.  We have probably 6 different teams using it all differently.  Can you make it July?  I think we might be on vacation in June that week.

Karen_Mustain February 12, 2020

@Derek Rone  Yes, we can do July.  I will check on dates and email you seperately.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events