Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return-to-work program at Fidelity Investments

Rodney Alvarez June 14, 2019

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rodney Alvarez and I work for a mission-driven company called reacHIRE.  Our mission is to help people that have taken a career break segway back into their profession. We are currently looking for Sofware Engineers, BI Analyst and QA engineers to join a paid 6-month return-to-work program at Fidelity Investments.

If you are accepted into the program, we will provide you training, support and a team of fellow returners like you that will be with you for the duration of the program. At the end of the program, there is a possibility of getting a full-time job at Fidelity.

Would you or someone you know be interested in joining this program?  I have attached a link to the program for your review, please feel free to contact me (ralvarez@reachire.com) if you are interested in participating:  https://www.reachire.com/job-detail/business-technology-return-to-work-program/c7b433c4-a8b1-491f-872e-ff06892cf98d 

Best,

Rodney

1 comment

Comment

Cat Schwartz June 18, 2019

Dear Rodney,

I am most interested in connecting with you and having a conversation. Not only I am thoroughly intrigued by what your company does, but I may be able to help you.  I have recently left Verizon where my primary position for the last year was the onboarding of the contractors and new employees to use JIRA and Confluence , many of whom were returning after a hiatus or who had left AT&T and had not used it as we had in our organization.

I live in Calif, but wonder if you are open to a remote/telecommute situation where I would be on site for the training sessions? I also have a counterpart in El Paso who would be available for teaching as well.

Please let me know your thoughts. Would love to open up a conversation and see if i can bring any value to your organization (catdowning@cox.net)

Regards,

Cat

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events