• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

return-to-work program at Fidelity Investments

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rodney Alvarez and I work for a mission-driven company called reacHIRE.  Our mission is to help people that have taken a career break segway back into their profession. We are currently looking for Sofware Engineers, BI Analyst and QA engineers to join a paid 6-month return-to-work program at Fidelity Investments.

If you are accepted into the program, we will provide you training, support and a team of fellow returners like you that will be with you for the duration of the program. At the end of the program, there is a possibility of getting a full-time job at Fidelity.

Would you or someone you know be interested in joining this program?  I have attached a link to the program for your review, please feel free to contact me (ralvarez@reachire.com) if you are interested in participating:  https://www.reachire.com/job-detail/business-technology-return-to-work-program/c7b433c4-a8b1-491f-872e-ff06892cf98d 

Best,

Rodney

1 comment

Dear Rodney,

I am most interested in connecting with you and having a conversation. Not only I am thoroughly intrigued by what your company does, but I may be able to help you.  I have recently left Verizon where my primary position for the last year was the onboarding of the contractors and new employees to use JIRA and Confluence , many of whom were returning after a hiatus or who had left AT&T and had not used it as we had in our organization.

I live in Calif, but wonder if you are open to a remote/telecommute situation where I would be on site for the training sessions? I also have a counterpart in El Paso who would be available for teaching as well.

Please let me know your thoughts. Would love to open up a conversation and see if i can bring any value to your organization (catdowning@cox.net)

Regards,

Cat

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you