i_am_srikumar => I'm new Here

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2020

● WHAT I DO: I work as a Support Engineer for Cloud Migration team in Atlassian, Bangalore. Who is responsible for assisting Atlassian Customers to migrate from JIRA and Confluence from Server instance to Cloud site and also Cloud to Cloud Migration.

● HOW I DO IT: By accepting cases from the customer who is interested to Migrate or Test Atlassian cloud by providing relevant documents, help with Test Migrations, understand the migration blockers, plan for Production Migration, and also help if there are any Post-migration issue faced by the customer. Would troubleshooting the issues by setting a remote session or by analyzing the Cloud logs or Server Logs. and find the potential cause for the issue and collaborate with concern team if needed, Also schedule a call with the customer to address technical and non-technical queries.

● WHY IT WORKS: According to the 'Customers 2020' study by Walker, a customer intelligence consulting firm in the US, by 2020 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator

●ALL ABOUT ME: A Proactive person who has the willingness to learn new technology, update the knowledge and Implement the same at work.
 I have 3+ years of experience in the Customer support industry. 

●HOBBIES: I like Anime and also interested in creating Tik Tok's videos.

●CONNECT WITH ME: https://www.linkedin.com/in/srikumarpadmanabhan/

1 comment

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2020

Thanks for that really detailed introduction @Sri Kumar  it's really nice to meet you!

Like Sri Kumar likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events