cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working in ATLASSIAN

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2018

Hello Guys - I'd love to know how many here actually works for Atlassian and how is it like working in Atlassian?

I'd love to see some pictures of Atlassian offices around the globe :-)

6 comments

Comment

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2018

Including satellite locations :)

Claudiu Lionte
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2018
Community members that work in Atlassian have the Atlassian Team label near their name. I am in the Amsterdam office :)
Andrei Alba August 22, 2018

Really nice to see a fellow citizen around. :)

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2018

@Vickey Palzor Lepcha 

Have you analyzed the LinkedIn profile? 

https://www.linkedin.com/company/atlassian/

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/atlassian#section-overview

To my understand,  it is enough for understand it:)

Regarding atmoshpere Insta helps so enough: 

http://instagram.com/atlassian

Thanks

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Like Eren Kalelioğlu likes this
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2018

Thank you @Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2018

And also thank you for introducing me to crunchbase :p

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 23, 2018

@Vickey Palzor Lepcha great topic! For the first question, I don't have exact numbers (depends on how you measure membership) but I'd say about 25% of the community is made up of Atlassians. 

This isn't a picture of our office (working remote today) but here is @Bridget's post about the Community team's recent lunch outing

And I feel lucky on a daily basis to work for Atlassian!

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2018

Thank you Monique - good to know all about Atlassian and its cheerful people.

Deleted user August 26, 2018

I've done some talks around how we work at Atlassian (or have been working since I left Atlassian in July). You can get a glimpse here:

https://svenpet.com/talks/the-secret-sauce-of-successful-teams/

* https://svenpet.com/talks/coding-culture/

Also read the blog Smells like team spirit

Paz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

^ this guy Atlassians

Paz
Atlassian Team
August 30, 2018

I've been working for Atlassian for 3.5 years, and poke around Community a bit (and did so as Questions, and also when it was Answers too!).

I started working for Atlassian out of the Sydney office, which was incredibly exciting and everything it's made out to be. 

Here are a few pictures from my time in Sydney:

This is the lunchroom in the new building on 363 George Street. It's fantastic.

IMG_20170324_172115.jpg

IMG_20170324_172201.jpg

IMG_20170324_173619.jpg

Fun Friday even in one of the older buildings. I believe it was a dance theme or something? Either way, it was fun... they always are.

IMG_20150717_173104.jpg

This is FIFA tournament I helped organized... sadly I did not win.

PANO_20150717_173719.jpg

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2018

@Paz Thank you for the images - workplace looks amazing .

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2018

The lunchroom is really great!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events