We have an open opportunity in Singapore to join the Uhub team supporting a global Atlassian stack.
Full job description:
Uhub is WPP’s fully managed offering of the Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Crowd, BitBucket, Bamboo, and others). product stack. We tightly integrate these industry-leading products into a single, WPP-specific platform, supported by and for agency staff.
Uhub empowers WPP's agencies, as well as their vendors, partners, and clients to collaborate securely and efficiently on documenting requirements, tracking tasks, managing projects, assigning resources, and reporting on any part of that work.
We’re looking for an Atlassian Administrator with strong support skills who will engage within the agency network and customize the tools to ensure specific business requirements are met and align with strategic objectives.
Reporting to the CTO, the role will work closely with the agencies to help understand business requirements and translate these to efficient processes utilizing the suite of tools. Training on the Atlassian toolset plus our own in-house modifications will be provided. Some travel is anticipated within the region as well as global travel for conferences and training.
· Monitor the Jira Service Desk queue for requests and handle accordingly.
· Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in Jira to provide business teams meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
· Use built-in customization as well as third party add-ons for extending the functionality of the Atlassian Tools.
· Craft comprehensive Jira workflows to address complex process requirements, using project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc., and document these thoroughly.
· Figure out ways to optimize/improve tool setup and process workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
· Provide ongoing expert-level support for our Atlassian Tools and our specific configuration / implementation of them.
· Manage access permissions for the Atlassian Tools using Crowd with Active Directory integrations.
· Assist in upgrade testing, planning and communications.
· Effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders throughout delivery to ensure a common and consistent understanding of a project's functional requirements, and work through implementation (design, development, training) resources to build a solution to meet those needs.
· Collaborate on problem resolution, team decisions, and project planning.
· Help develop and deliver training as needed.
· Create and maintain detailed business, technical and user documentation
· Create formal user stories based on functional and nonfunctional requirements, and coordinate with development and test teams to ensure all relevant scenarios and business rules are collected including user flows and user personas.
· Undertake competitor and market analysis as required.
· Jira (7.x)/Confluence (6.x) administration experience – other Atlassian applications and/or Atlassian certification a plus
· Able to work on multiple projects at a time; a self-starter and independent worker
· Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels
· An appetite to stay up to date with technology and best practices
· Team mentality with customer empathy superpowers
· Be comfortable with a balance of unstructured and process-driven work.
· Ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality to inform potential areas of improvement
· Understanding of how to deliver business priorities with technical/digital solution platforms
· Knowledge of, and experience with the Software Development Process
· Experience of managing requirements through the entire lifecycle of an implementation project - gathering, documenting, validating, refining, creating user stories and acceptance criteria.
Nice to have:
· Multiple languages (written and/or verbal)
· Basic knowledge of SQL
· Advertising agency experience
· experience with source control tools, such as Git (or similar).
The job posting is in the process of going live, so no online application process available yet (I'll post once it is), but if you are interested, please reach out via https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcastlemead