We are looking for consultants! (remote)

Anna Wilbert June 19, 2019

We are looking for consultants!

//SEIBERT/MEDIA is one of the largest Atlassian Partners in the world, as well as a growing Google Partner. We offer specialized services and comprehensive solutions to our customers. We are looking for a consultant in the USA for our products: draw.io, Linchpin and Agile Hive.

Are you a native English speaker living in a US time zone, who is familiar enough with Atlassian products to answer beginner to intermediate questions about Confluence and Jira without needing to research the right answers? If yes, then you can help us in this role:

• Answer support calls
  • Answer questions on Intercom (via live chat and email)
  • Create and curate content (blog posts, social media posts, Q&A portals)
  • Give software product demonstrations to prospects
  • Travel on site to customers for demonstrations and consulting (if we feel it's worthwhile)
  • Give talks at Atlassian User Groups (AUGs) and other Atlassian-related events
  • Support and help with our product marketing
  • Create offers and sell products (if needed and applicable)
  • Help former Gliffy customers to switch to draw.io
  • Support, train and develop partners
    • Learn to actively switch Gliffy customers to draw.io
    • Learn to sell and deploy Linchpin
    • Learn to sell and deploy Agile Hive

As we are in Germany, and you are in the USA, you should want to work remotely, but also to travel occasionally to further our business in the USA. Of course, being able to understand German would be a plus.

Are you interested in these topics? Does the position sound good to you? Then, send us your application.

We'd like to hire you as a full-time employee, effective immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Prerequisites for this job

This role has a couple of prerequisites, that must be met or are at least highly preferable. Please point out if you do not meet specific criteria when you contact us:

• You are in USA and are permitted to work there.
  • You are willing to start a conversation with me (Martin Seibert) on Telegram (Start a conversation here). I am interviewing for this role personally and this is the only way I can handle this.

And now?

1 comment

Comment

Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2019

Please note, that the link to contact me is the following: https://t.me/mseibert (We'll fix it above ...)

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2019

This is very very intriguing to me.

Like Martin Seibert likes this
Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2019

We love to hear that @Bryan Trummer!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events