Want to work on a global Atlassian rollout? We're hiring - London, Singapore and New York

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2018

Uhub, a WPP company, is a team that builds and manages an ever-growing platform of tools and services that provide more value working together than the sum of their parts - cornerstoned by the Atlassian suite of products (Crowd, Jira Software, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket, Bamboo, FishEye+Crucible, Trello + numerous addons). We address common business requirements in a scaleable way, and simplify the process of scoping, production and development - helping WPP “get work done”.

Our team works hand in hand with the agencies to meet their needs and strategic direction with technology platforms, balancing the fine line of rapidly changing requirements with security and process best practices to ensure the businesses are lowering risks while achieving their objectives.

We're in the process of expanding our global team and hiring in New York, London and Singapore. The roles are a mix of working with the businesses to understand the challenges they're having, implementing a solution and then continuing to build on the relationship with training and support. 

You will have a background in both business facing requirement gather as well as a technical basis to build on using some of the Atlassian products. Given Uhub includes nearly every Atlassian product, we're not expecting experience with every product - training (on the job + formal) will be included. Linux sysadmin/AWS experience is a plus.

All roles are full time.

CCM

3 comments

Comment

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2018

Our London position (https://globalcareers-yr.icims.com/jobs/5088/platform-architect/job) is still open. You'll also have the opportunity to work side by side an Atlassian Community Champion from our team who is relocating to London. Please feel free to share this with anyone you think might be interested!

CCM

Mesut Yilmazyildirim
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2018

Not a European Union (EU) resident, is it a Big Problem?

Check my linkedin; https://www.linkedin.com/in/myilmazyildirim/

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2018

Hi Mesut,

I’m not aware if sponsorship is an option for this role, but if you’d like to apply we can review.

CCM

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Tushar August 16, 2018

Hi @Craig Castle-Mead ,

Is the Singapore position still available?

~Tushar

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2018

Hi Tushar,

We have offers out for the Singapore positions (restructure meant there ended up being two positions there), but if there's any change we'll update this thread.

CCM

Tushar August 20, 2018

Thanks CCM 

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2018

Hi @Craig Castle-Mead

I have 8 years Experience with all of Atlassian products and most of their addons. I'm able to work in any region of the world which they spoken language is English. I'm able to provide full support for Atlassian Products servers also because I work with Linux and databases. This is my linkedin: https://ir.linkedin.com/in/ansarrezaei

Do you have any opportunity for me?

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2018

Hi Ansar,

If you would like to apply for the position using the link in the original post, your application will be reviewed.

CCM

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events