cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Lead (Atlassian Migration Solutions) @ Cprime

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2019

Hi 

I am currently working as a Technical Lead in Cprime's Manged Services division and work on Atlassian Migration Solutions for Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd).

I perform discovery and implementation of data migrations, version upgrades, as well as administration of the above Atlassian applications for various Cprime customers.

I am really excited to join this group and looking forward to contributing and sharing knowledge and ideas, as well progress my career in Atlassian tools.

1 comment

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2019

Welcome! 

Just interesting how many times you need migrate the Atlassian products? 

Cheers,

Gonchik

Like # people like this
PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2019

Depending on your architectural choices... 

The top BU I know from personal experience migrated JIRA instance 4 times within 2 years and Confluence 3 times. 

But then - migration experience is nice in regards also to:

- upgrades
- DR solutions
- automatic non-prod environments deployments

etc.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events