SonoSite is looking for a tool admin

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2020

Happy new year to you all!

Since I am leaving my current position I promised that I would post it here that SonoSite is looking for an Atlassian tools admin. SonoSite is located in Bothell WA and the position is on-site, and you would be working with on-prem Bitbucket Confluence and Jira Data Center.  If interested, please contact me.

3 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 6, 2020

Good luck with your hunt for a new tool admin, and for whatever adventure is awaiting you next. :)

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2020

Thanks @Kat Warner !

Anil Kumar January 7, 2020

Please review my profile and suggest if it's match for open position- https://www.linkedin.com/in/anilkumar-pune

Like Max Malygin likes this
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2020

@Anil Kumar Are you local to the Bothell area so you can be on site?

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

Hi @Mikael Sandberg 

Could you suggest me for this opportunity:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ansarrezaei

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2020

@Ansar Rezaei are you local to the Bothell area so you can be on site? SonoSite will not sponsor an visas.

Like Ansar Rezaei likes this
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2020

Hi

No, I'm not. I need visa sponsorship :-(

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events