Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Siemens is Recruiting a Jira Confluence Administrator!

Rita Rola February 3, 2021

We are looking for a Jira Confluence Administrator, for our Lisbon Tech Hub, with knowledge in administrating Atlassian products (e.g. Jira, Confluence), fluent in English, to be a part of our teams and work on projects recognized internationally.

If you want to know more about it, please contact me!

#atlassian #jira #confluence #aws #lxtechhub #siemens #makerealwhatmatters #ingenuityforlife

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

@Rita Rola  Could you please let me know if this opportunity is open for candidates in US, who can work remotely? Does this job provide H1B transfer sponsorship to eligible US candidates?

0 votes
Deleted user February 3, 2021

What would be the location? Thanks 

Sam Bartolome
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2021

@[deleted] , the offer is in Portugal according to their own website, but I’m not the right person to answer that.

https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs/237243?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US

Like habib rahman likes this
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2021

Thanks for that was just looking at it as well your right it’s in Amadora, Portugal. 
Wonder 💭 if it is remote working then it shouldn’t matter where we work from so long as we have an internet connection. 

thanks for the share. 
Habib. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events