Seeking a Jira/Confluence Administrator REMOTE/Memphis, TN/Richardson, TX

Chad Price April 15, 2021

Hi Atlassian community!  My client is looking for a Jira/Confluence Administrator. This is a long-term Contract opportunity. This can be Remote or Memphis, TN or Richardson, TX.  Please email me at cprice@nextech-solutions.com if you would like to hear more about this opportunity!

Job Title: Jira/Confluence Admin

Duration: 18 Months + Extensions (Long term contract. Could possibly go perm if candidate desires.)

Compensation:  Market

Start Date: ASAP

Number of Openings: 1

Job Description:  This role will serve as an administration of Jira and Confluence. The administrator will work on Jira and Confluence in conjunction with infrastructure teams to ensure that the applications are always running and performing optimally. The administrator will also work as a key partner and SME working with the PMO and Business Applications teams to align Jira and Confluence to our SDLC and best practices for agile development and work with various users of the system on front-end configurations and support.

Responsibilities

• Support Jira administration, as well as creation and management of custom, advanced projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards, and reports configurations.
  • Implement minor and major Jira and Confluence upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling.
  • Install, manage, and administer Jira and Confluence add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
  • Perform requirements gathering, business method workflows, and process improvement for Jira and Confluence workflows and processes in place, distinctive wherever functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
  • Assist in training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence concerning a way to use the tools, new practicality, etc.
  • Create and maintain elaborate technical and user facing documentation.
  • Resolve problems as they arise with JIRA comes and Confluence in coordination with JIRA admin.

Requirements

• 5+ years of professional level experience in Jira and Confluence and proficiency in the Atlassian Suite of products along with knowledge in Atlassian SDK and plugin configurations (like ScriptRunner).
  • Expertise with both on-prem and cloud environments.
  • Programming knowledge with an understanding of varied Java frameworks (like Groovy).
  • Excellent problem solving and process implementation skills.
  • Proficient in Agile methodologies.
  • Certification for Jira and Confluence is a plus.
  • Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bethany Moody April 15, 2021

Hi Chad, I have a network of IT professionals with a wide range of skill sets, including JIRA. If you can forward your best contact information I would be happy to pass this along to my network. 

Chad Price April 15, 2021

Thanks I just posted 2 new roles here.  Atlassian Cloud Admin and the Jira/Confluence Admin. My email is cprice@nextech-solutions.com, 901-399-7686. Thanks for your help. Please ask them to reference you and if I place them I can send you some referral money! Thanks again.

0 votes
shiv shankar lal May 25, 2021

Hi,

I am Shiv Shankar Lal working as Atlassian Admin in Dasnke IT, Bangalore.

I have a work experience of 5 years and 3 months working as Subject Matter Expert for Atlassian suites in Danske Bank.

I am widely using JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, Bit-bucket and related plugins for day to day tasks.

I am majorily doing major customisation, upgrades, import/ export, server and database management.

Please refer me if you find any positions in your organisation as i am looking forward for an urgent change.

Feel free to reach me in-case of any questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Shiv Shankar lal

+91 9632814969

shivshankarlalsrm@gmail.com

Bangalore, India

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events