cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saying Hello

Vinu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

Hello All

Joined this group today and already excited from seeing all the possible prospects.

Started my career in IT 5 years ago with Unix administration and moved on to Middleware services, administrating and supporting web and app server applications. Had a great exposure to WebSphere and Unix infrastructures and the structure of webservices along my course at the time.

Then came in my opportunity for cloud migration (AWS). Had a very good exposure to cloud infrastructure and services and got my AWS associate certification done.

These stints helped me get good experience on web service infrastructure .

Then came my opportunity for administering Jira and Confluence and very much happy the moment I started exploring the tool and the vast features that we can work on.

Have been working as Jira and Confluence administrator for about 10 months now and have completed my ACP-100. Learned quite a lot in this time and the preparation for the exam was a hard but exciting trip. Getting it cleared was a mind blowing experience.

Happy to be part of this group and looking forward to learn more and contribute as much as I can to the community and exploring other Atlassian products down the line.

Cheers :)

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2019

@Vinu Welcome, welcome. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events