Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote PPM Tool Admin opportunity @ leading healthcare sharing nonprofit

Mark Sterr March 22, 2021

You will be the face of all things Atlassian and have the opportunity to interface with all levels of the organization, including the C-suite. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key!! You will be the ‘go to’ person and SME for any questions, issues and requests pertaining to the tools and some of the processes within them. This is a new role to the organization and there is plenty of opportunity to use your extensive experience to provide insight on how to utilize the tools more effectively and efficiently. In fact, that is exactly what we want you to do!

The Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) Tool Administrator will be responsible for administration of the tools within the Atlassian PPM tool suite (JIRA, Jira Align, and Confluence) as well as creation and maintenance of customized reports visualizing this data for all levels of the organization. These reports may live in the tool suite itself or be displayed in an external platform such as Tableau. The PPM Tool Administrator will also assist in the training of users on Jira, Jira Align, and Confluence as well as the basic principles of Agile as they are used in the tools.

3 comments

Comment

Valeria Cruz March 22, 2021

Hi Mark!

I'm interested to apply for the job. I´ve 10 years of experience working with Atlassian suite in different segments. This is my contact cruz_valeria@protonmail.com.

=]

Like Mark Sterr likes this
Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi March 23, 2021

Hello Mark,

Greetings. I hope you are doing great. Thank you very much for sharing this exciting opportunity. I am interested apply for this job. Please let me know the how to apply for this position. Many thanks in advance. Wish you a nice day.!

BR,

Prashant.

Like Mark Sterr likes this
Mark Sterr March 23, 2021

Here is a link where you can view the full job description on our website and formally apply: https://mychristiancare.org/our-ministry/who-we-are/careers/?gh_jid=2619679 

Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi March 23, 2021

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for complete details on this great opportunity. I have applied.

Many thanks. Wish you a nice day..

BR,

Prashant.

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

Hi @Mark Sterr I read the title of the post as "remote". This is a super exciting opportunity and could you let me know if it's full time remote working job!

Please stay safe and stay healthy.

Mark Sterr April 1, 2021

@G subramanyam it is remote, but you must have established residency in one of the following states: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MO, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events