Hope you are doing well
Number of position : 10
OPT also work
I, Salman Shaikh (Enterprise Solution Inc.) would like to share a job opportunity as JIRA Admin / Developer based in Irving, TX location for a Fulltime position.
*** In case, if you are not comfortable with this location, please share your preference with contact details for further requirements ***
Kindly find the JD below and let me know if you are available for the same.
JIRA Admin / Developer
Job Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Full time
1) Must have development experience in Scripting with ScriptRunner.
a. Understand what is and differences between a Listener, behavior, scripted field, job, script fragment, workflow post-function, workflow-validator, etc.
b. Prior experiencing developing the above types of Scripts.
2) Expert employing “defensive programming” coding standard.
3) Java & Groovy scripting experience.
4) Expert in consuming and developing Restful APIs.
5) Comfortable with writing straightforward SQL queries and advanced SQL queries.
6) Experience troubleshooting and debugging small to large software applications, components, and utilities.
7) Create, configure and customize JIRA projects, workflows, screen schemes, custom fields, permission schemes and notification schemes to meet business needs
8) Knowledge of software development lifecycle; preferably with understanding of Agile Kanban/Scrum
9) JIRA features & its implementation knowledge like how to create user stories, how to link with an EPIC, what is sprint, project release etc.
10) Collaborate with application development teams including dev team question & answers, help debug code, provide explanations on why and how JIRA features are implemented in a certain way.
11) Ensure all code is testable, build unit tests, and work with quality engineers to develop integration tests
1. Pro-activeness when it comes to:
a. Finding resolutions to new software requirements
c. Eliciting knowledge and support from team members and seniors.
d. Searching for and taking ownership of projects/feature development.
2. Customer-centric mindset with the ability to question customers on what is really needed/required.
3. Capable of providing clear and concise communication.
4. Excellent writing skills.
5. Ability to effectively summarize development issues/observations into digestible topics for closure.
6. Creative mindset, out-of-the-box thinking.
7. Willing to take risks while ensuring a mitigation plan for said risks.
8. Ability to maintain and successfully split focus with their development activities.
9. Ability to support different type of customers/stakeholders in tandem.
Please reply me with your updated resume and required details:
Best number to reach you:
Work authorization/Visa Status:
Best time to call you:
Waiting for your earliest response
" Make - Today - The Best Day Ever "
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events