• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Pro-Bono opportunity for Jira/Confluence admin

Posting here per the suggestion of an AUG Leader.

JerseySTEM is an all volunteer non profit organizing afterschool STEM classes for underserved girls. As we are growing, we have requested and obtained a non-profit Atlassian license (Server based) and started deploying Jira and Confluence.

We are seeking to recruit a group of pro-bono consultants to help our full-time volunteer Junior Jira Admins (mostly recent grads) with technical questions, guidance, advice, training. They are smart, the have time but not yet the experience.

If you can help and would like to be added to this group of consultants, please send your resume to jira@jerseystem.org. When requests are posted, you would be notified and have the opportunity to answer.

Nabil Mouline

jira@jerseystem.org

973-255-8094

2 comments

Aaron Williams Community Leader Oct 30, 2018

Hello!

I would suggest that the junior jira admins would benefit from joining community themselves!

I can definitely see the benefit in having willing candidates apply to directly interact with your admins, but at the same time I believe there is great value to be taken from directly posting in community.atlassian.com with questions; the candidates who pass your application may either have a change in circumstance that does not allow proper time commitment, or there may be news shared on community that the candidates forget to pass on!

carolyn french Community Leader Dec 06, 2018

Hi @Jira Nabil,

I sent an email and never received any response. Would you please let me know if you no longer need any support for your non-profit work?

Thanks,
Carolyn

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you