Pro-Bono opportunity for Jira/Confluence admin

Jira October 20, 2018

Posting here per the suggestion of an AUG Leader.

JerseySTEM is an all volunteer non profit organizing afterschool STEM classes for underserved girls. As we are growing, we have requested and obtained a non-profit Atlassian license (Server based) and started deploying Jira and Confluence.

We are seeking to recruit a group of pro-bono consultants to help our full-time volunteer Junior Jira Admins (mostly recent grads) with technical questions, guidance, advice, training. They are smart, the have time but not yet the experience.

If you can help and would like to be added to this group of consultants, please send your resume to jira@jerseystem.org. When requests are posted, you would be notified and have the opportunity to answer.

Nabil Mouline

jira@jerseystem.org

973-255-8094

2 comments

Comment

Aaron Williams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2018

Hello!

I would suggest that the junior jira admins would benefit from joining community themselves!

I can definitely see the benefit in having willing candidates apply to directly interact with your admins, but at the same time I believe there is great value to be taken from directly posting in community.atlassian.com with questions; the candidates who pass your application may either have a change in circumstance that does not allow proper time commitment, or there may be news shared on community that the candidates forget to pass on!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2018

Hi @Jira Nabil,

I sent an email and never received any response. Would you please let me know if you no longer need any support for your non-profit work?

Thanks,
Carolyn

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events