Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part-time Jira Administrator

Michelle Genrich October 24, 2018

POSITION DESCRIPTION:

The JIRA Administrator is a part-time position responsible for the initial setup of our new Atlassian platform (JIRA, Confluence, Core) for Product Development, QA, Product Management and Professional Services teams. This role falls within our Product Management team and will work closely in a cross-functional manner with teams to help define solutions to drive the execution of our increasingly Agile SDLC and Service Delivery process.

POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Configure and maintain the production JIRA Service
  • Work with internal stakeholders to enable custom workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports
  • Create and manage complex JIRA components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA
  • Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Confluence
  • Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner
  • Discover opportunities to improve the workflow of daily tasks and lead efforts to drive improvements in team efficiency

Position Requirements

• 2+ years of experience as a JIRA administrator
  • Experience configuring JIRA workflows for an agile environment
  • Confluence administration experience a plus
  • Exposure to Agile methodologies
  • Strong work ethic with good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams

2 comments

Comment

harish v October 26, 2018

Hi Michelle,

i am a JIRA admin with 5 Yrs of exp. i can help you with workflow,reporting and any other configuration.

Could you please send your contact details 

i am interested to work with you as freelancer

Michelle Genrich October 26, 2018

Hi Harish, you can reach me at michelle.genrich@colyar.com. Thanks!

hari213 October 10, 2023

i am interested in this job

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events