Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDE Atlassian Product Administrator (Baltimore, MD)

Porter Johnson June 25, 2018

Good afternoon!

My hiring manager from Leidos/ Lockheed Martin recently told me that he's looking to bring on a MDE Atlassian Admin to bolster his current team here in Baltimore. Relocation would be expected to the MD area. I would love to speak with any interested Atlassian Admins who are coming off of a project soon or are looking to make a move. 

Long Term Consulting opportunity (up to 7 Years)

Compensation: This position is Leidos' highest Bill Rate SM3. 

Position Description:The qualified candidate shall demonstrate the ability to work in a DevOps environment that requires knowledge of various Atlassian Products. The candidate shall have experience using Atlassian products and administrating them. The candidate shall understand all elements of the software development life cycle (SDLC). 
Required Skills

• Project tracking: Experience using and administrating Jira; planning, tracking, releases, reports, workflows.
  • Collaboration: Experience using and administrating Confluence; using templates, document management, permissions, integrations (Jira), content versioning, add-ons
  • Version Control: Experience using and administrating Bitbucket; Git, Pipelines, Large Files, Branching, Permissions, integrations (Jira, Trello), webhooks, add-ons.
  • Visualization: Experience using and administrating Trello
  • SDLC: Proven ability for planning development, requirements management, configuration management, quality assurance, and release management.

Desired Skills

• Red Hat: Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat CloudForms, OpenShift
  • Build Tools: Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, and Jenkinsfile
  • Agile methodologies: Experience working on Agile projects and terminology

Education:Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and at least 11 years of experience. Certifications are a plus.

Key Required Skills: Atlassian products, software development, modern development tools 

I hope to hear from you soon!

Porter Johnson
pjohnson@vistechs.com
443 330 4134

1 comment

Comment

Porter Johnson June 26, 2018

Glad to see this post is receiving some Likes! If anyone would like to discuss team, role and environment I can be available anytime this week!

Contact me at:

pjohnson@vistechs.com or my office line 443 330 4134

best,

Porter Johnson
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Vision Technology Services.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events