• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Looking for JIRA Administrator Opportunities in Park City, Utah

Need help implementing fixes for Jira tickets and other Jira features so employees can use more efficiently for small company under 50 employees.

4 answers

Is this for server or cloud? Are you looking for part time help to get it straight or a full time position? And remote work or must be on site?

I think its cloud?  Part time help to start with to get it straight.  Remote is fine to start.

Like Akbar Pasha likes this

Stacey,

I am interested. Can you please let me know how I can send my resume?

thank you

stacey@mrp.io

Hi Stacey,

Feel fee to book some time using https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/atlas-authority/boris-30 and I can see what we can do to help.

@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority how often do you do a call meetings about fix helps?

Hi Gonchik, I am not sure I understand your question.

Hi @Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority , 

Just curious, how many meetings do you do monthly, weekly related to the professional services activities?  I meant about sales funnel.

@Stacey Wong Good morning,

I'm interested in this as well. I'm assuming you are looking for a site/org admion to set up the system. I've been working as the site and org admin as well as scrum master in a company that is very similiar in size to yours. I will email my resume to you as well.

Yes exactly, please send resumes and references to stacey@mrp.io.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you