Looking for 1 great Atlassian Consultant in NYC

Moshe Smolarcik June 16, 2017

I am a Senior Recruiter/Practice Manager and I am looking for a Consultant to help one of my NYC clients with Administration/Configuration of the Atlassian Tool Suite. 

Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction of where to find a great consultant.

Moshe

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2017

https://www.atlassian.com/experts is a good starting point.

Asking here is another good route - not all consultants are tied to the Solution Partners.

Moshe Smolarcik June 16, 2017

Nic,

Thank you for the quick reply. That was definitely a good start for me but ideally, I would love to find an individual consultant in NYC that is available now for a 6 month contract with my client. If you have any other suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Moshe

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2017

Most good Atlassian consultants do lurk here, but you might want to try standard job sites as well, and of course, linked-in and Xing.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events