Jira Core Technical Expert Wanted

Daniel Boerma September 18, 2018

I am part of a start-up that will soon pitch to implement a Jira Core workflow and reporting solution to a mid-sized government agency in Australia.

We are looking for a Jira Technical Expert who can help us configure Jira according to the agency's requirements. Initially the expert will be needed to assist in the development of the proposal, implementation project scope and pricing. If we're successful in winning the business, the expert would then be needed to help with the implementation, user training and the development of a support service. What's on offer is a lucrative opportunity if we win the business.

If this sounds of interest and you feel you have the required skills and experience, please respond to this post.

I am new to the community, so I hope I've posted this in the right place. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

With thanks,
Daniel

2 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2018

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Do you need someone locally or would remote work as well? Would this be a full time need or part time?

Daniel Boerma September 19, 2018

Hi Mikael, apologies for the tardy response. Our preference is for someone locally, but we're open to someone elsewhere with the skills and experience needed. We require someone to assist with the proposal. If we win the contract, our preference is for someone full-time, but we are flexible, as long as we can still service the client well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With thanks,
Daniel

Anil Kumar October 12, 2018

Is this still open, I'm from Pune, India

Regards, Anil [https://www.linkedin.com/in/anil-kumar-4ba11916/]

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events