Immediate start available for Government Consulting Engagement

ryan p richard March 13, 2019

We are a consulting firm helping modernize the State of Kansas and we have a gap in our team.  We need someone with confidence to be the sole Atlassian Application (JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, Bamboo, Stash) Administration SME for the next 4-5 months.

• March/April – Install and Configure both applications and train staff on the process.  Work with our vendors to configure our instance to accept the data they will need to import from their private installations.
  • May – June – more if needed - Work with staff to get them up to speed on administration in a shadowing and reverse shadowing mode.  Advise on training staff should require.

I have plenty more to share but wanted a high level summary to get you started.  Anyone interested in starting ASAP?

2 comments

Comment

okwori March 18, 2019

remote ok?

ryan p richard March 18, 2019

I am afraid not.  This team is looking for that onsite white glove experience.  Topeka KS is the location and will be for at least 4 months, not likely to exceed 5 months.  

okwori March 18, 2019

cool

Shayla Sander
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2019

Hi Richard,

I am the Channel Manager for Atlassian's State & Local practice. Were you able to find a resource for this? I'm also curious to know if there is any interest in joining our Partner program. Hope all is well! 

Best,

Shayla 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events