IMMEDIATE NEED: JIRA Plug-In & Workflow Developers

JOB OPPORTUNITY

4+ openings for JSM Plug-In and Workflow Developers 

Project: Creating a state-of-the-art workflow system. Project will setup JSM as a workflow tool and establish architecture/dev capabilities for the Cyber Security Organization 

Industry: Banking/Finance

Locations: Addison, TX / Denver, CO / Chicago, IL / Annandale, VA (remote for now)

Length: 18+ month contract OR option to convert to FTE after 3 months

• W2 Only 
  • Interview & Start - ASAP 
  • Targeting $70/hr - will consider higher 

Please contact me @ sara.sullivan@ettaingroup.com 

3 comments

Comment

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

it is open to full remote? offshore subcontract? 

Sara Sullivan May 25, 2021

Hi Mohammed, the position is remote until offices are reopened post-pandemic then you must sit in one of the 4 locations listed above. Employees must live in US. Does that answer your question? 

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Yes thank you. We are not eligible since we do not live in the US.

We do offshore dev around Atlassian Tools for organizations around the world with very attractive prices and we are proficient in JSM, JSW, Confluence ...etc working mainly for Banks, Insurances, Telco ... 

If you need any further info, I can send you my email. Who knows :) maybe we can give it a try and see...

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events