Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for Senior Atlassian Consultant opportunity - Full time/Part time/Remote

jawad haider February 3, 2021

Hello,

I am BS(CS) and an expert atlassian engineer having 5+ years experience working in banking,financial,IT and engineering sectors implementing atlassian softwares including JIRA,Trello,Confluence,JIRA Service Desk and bitbucket.Total I have 15 years experience in IT.I am also certified scrum master(CSM).I was working as a JIRA and confluence administrator with Dubai Islamic Bank UAE and have total 3 years experience working in UAE on same role.

Upwork Profile
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01cdb37ab17253473e

My services include:
1) Installation and upgradation of Jira/Confluence/Jira Service Desk/bitbucket server apps on Linux/Windows.

2)Manage Jira service desk projects and customization of their customer portals including icon logo branding,workflow customizations, SLA,automation etc

3) Managing and customization of complex workflows in Jira including validations,conditions and post function

4)Managing issue types , screens ,permission,security levels schemes for custom projects

5)Managing users,groups ,project roles,global permission,spaces,global space permissions

6) Managing AD integration with Jira/Confluence

7)Managing installation,upgrade,training on 3rd party atlassain addon like JMWE,JWT,Scriprunner,Jira portfolio,Zephyr,Xray,Bobswift,Bigpicture,Rich filters,SLA Time and report,Profields,Email the issue and many more etc

8)Train team how to use Jira/Confluence effectively.

9)Managing and customization of scrum and kanbanboards.

10)Managing atlassian software and addon licensing

11)Managing and creating Jira reports and dashboards using EAZYBI reports addon.

12)Setting up confluence spaces , templates,filelist, space permissions

13)Migration from JIRA/JIRA SD/Confluence cloud instance to server ,from server to cloud and from server to server.

Thanks
Jawad Haider

whatsapp : +971504801874,+923218841689

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events