Hourly ServiceDesk expert for short-term contract for non-profit organization

Shubha_Bala April 15, 2019

Hi!

I work for the Center for Court Innovation - www.courtinnovation.org - and we need someone to help us setup ServiceDesk for a few administrative functions.  We know the workflow we need, but we ourselves are just trying to learn ServiceDesk and would rather just have this done quickly.  We would also love the person to be able to look at our existing ServiceDesk usage to advise us on whether there's something we could do differently.

Based in NYC is a plus, but we're open to discussing remote work.

(This is paid, but a non-profit discounted rate would be great).

4 comments

Comment

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2019

Send me an email boris@atlasauthority.com and we will help you out.

Fredrick Otieno Nundu April 16, 2019

Contact me on nunduf@yahoo.com, I have vast ofexperience with Service Desk.I have experience in serving many firms with amazon turk, freelancer.com and upwork.I am hanging tight to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Fredrick Nundu.

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

@Shubha_Bala  Hi,

Would be glad to help out.

Let me know

Shubha_Bala April 16, 2019

@Gezim Shehu [Communardo] How can I contact you?

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

gezim.shehu@hotmail.com

Anil Kumar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2019

anil.10june@gmail.com | Pune, India

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events