Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi J&C Group! Are there employers like the Development team or recruiters/ HH for them?

Konstantin Nazarov October 28, 2020

Hello Jobs & Careers Group!

I have a question to our Jobs & Careers Group.

Guess there are recruiters, bounty HH in this group?

I have a question either to them or directly to the employer.

By employer. I mean a free or freelance Scrum development team - is my ideal employer. In Scrum projects, the role of the Scrum master is related to the “servant leader” property of the project manager. Those. a leader working for the team, for the purpose of the team, and in the ideal case, a leader hired by the team itself.

In this case, the team determines the effectiveness of the project manager and makes a decision on payment (for example, as a % of the number of storypoints earned by each team member. This is an extremely honest model of interaction with the team that appeals to me. I think that the development team should be interested in this attitude. with their leader, with the leader they themselves hired).

I have experience in projects, worked in system-integrated PTC products, and myself supervised their purchase and integration in the enterprise. Windchill is much more complex than Jira. After project management in Windchill, Jira is mastered in 2-3 days, so that I can lead a new generation Scrum project in it. A Scrum project is a simple project to understand (as the Scrum manual says: Simple to understand but Difficult to master).

This will be my first Scrum development team in Jira Scrum project, but I have an understanding of what project management is in Scrum. You can verify this by looking at my comments in the community and in personal communication. I want to find my first free or freelance Scrum development team. Enter a new project with them, or enter a project that has stopped and requires the participation of a project manager.

I admit that this may not be a freelance development team, but a team working freely and remotely.

If you are such a team, but you are not yet in the project, or there is time before the new project, then I will be happy to talk to you. Better “sooner” than “later".

If you are a HH, this may be a new position for you (freelance servant leader for free/ freelance Development team in Scrum project) and you do not know this market. Write, let's think together.

IMHO, it would be great if the free or freelance Scrum development team took the fashion to become members of this (J&C) group. How does the community view this? What can be done for this? Note that this idea for Jira has financial content. Jira can create a freelance platform on its resource for its product, and control the result of works in its own Jira product. This approach will allow other paid services to be calculated differently for those who work in their system through their freelance exchange. How does the community view this? What can be done for this?

The freelance development team is an ideal employer for me. I set up a Jira environment for a team like this. From my experience in project management, I made a project adaptation specifically for a free team. But the beauty of Scrum is that the team in the organization can be free in how they work and manage the project. The form of interaction between the team and the employer is secondary. Any Scrum team can work as a free team if their employer does not see this as a problem. Let's talk. 

People with the same idea as mine, or who liked it ideas - write me, like it. I would be glad to meet you. Have a nice day, everyone!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events