Coming Soon - Full time Atlassian Admin Position

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021
  • Remote US possible
  • Would be ideal if in the greater Dallas Texas area
  • Cloud based: Jira, JSM, Confluence, Opsgenie, JETI, other add-ons
  • Ability and interested in integrating the applications with other SW systems internal and associated w/ Customer integrations
  • Looking for someone that wants to help me scale the business
  • Must have 3+ years of very active Atlassian administration experience.
  • Cloud experience desirable but not required.

If interested let's talk!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackbrickey/ 

2 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2021

@Jack Brickey Is this role open for providing H-1B transfer sponsorship? I am currently looking for new Atlassian roles.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 20, 2021

Hi @Taranjeet Singh , thanks for responding. I will be officially posting with our HR group in a couple of weeks. H-1B may be possible and will be discussing internally. In the meantime reach out to me on LI.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2021

Thanks for the information @Jack Brickey !

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2021

@Jack Brickey Are there any updates on this job being posted on any job portal, where I can apply for this job?

Medhat Ahmed March 21, 2021

Hi Jack

I'm interested in this position and I'm in Egypt and ready to relocate if required.

BR,

Medhat

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events