Best freelance sites for Jira Admin?

tom partington November 9, 2020

Hi everyone

I'm looking for Jira/Confluence freelance work. Can anyone advise the best freelance sites for this?

Thanks

Tom

8 comments

Comment

Deborah Genevro November 9, 2020

Make sure you check out the Atlassian Community regularly - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jobs-Careers/gp-p/JobsCareers

I've also tried to find JIRA Admin consulting work and I've only found some success on LinkedIn for full-time, but not freelance.

Thanks Deborah

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2020

There are allegedly gigs on Upwork but I've not seen them.

Thanks Rob will have a look

Deleted user November 9, 2020

Yes it’s crucial! Even I am interested but never found any desired platform which posts Jira customization tasks. All I find is Java n web development project. 
reading this post.

Like tom partington likes this
Nikolay Petrov November 9, 2020

Hello Tom,
I've tried out Fiverr and the best I've got are two orders for a month and a half. It really depends what you can offer. If you can work with Scriptrunner or you are able to create apps you should have easier time landing a deal. For example I don't have any experience with app developing or Scriptrunner and that can be a major purpose for me not getting much offers.
Hopefully this helps you with your search! :)

Best wishes,

Nikolay Petrov

Thanks Nikolay. I'll have a look at fiverr

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2020
Like tom partington likes this
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2020

Consider also adding your LinkedIn to this post.

Like # people like this
Daniel Köck December 22, 2020

Hi Tom,

I'm an Atlassian expert for Jira and Confluence working as a freelancer.

Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2021

Hi @tom partington 

Have you tried FIVRR, I was on there recently and there are lots of people needing help with Jira products. I am sure if you have the skillset and time you could help a lot of people. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events