Atlassian ALM Administrator with our Government Client
C2C rate = 100$/hr,w2 Hourly:95$/hr
Responsible for the support of Atlassian ALM Toolset for large State of Michigan DHHS projects. Contributes considerable business and technical knowledge to complex IT projects.
Work Location:235 South Grand Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
No of Openings:2
Years of Experience:
10 plus years.Job Description:• Participate 24 x 7 in software, and hardware support.
• Install and Configuration of Atlassian Jira
• Install and Configuration of Atlassian BitBucket
• Install and Configuration of Atlassian Bamboo
• Install and Configuration of Atlassian Fisheye/Crucible
• Install and Configuration of Jama and Tasktop
• Administration of Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crubible, Jama, Tasktop
• Takes initiative to modernize non-standard models, processes, and implementations
• Consult on technical solutions that include hardware design and server networking design
• Monitor performance via DynaTrace and log analyzation
• Maintain application to meet IRS and local internal security standards
• Resolve IRS audit concerns and remediate known vulnerabilities
The client plans to schedule interviews for this position the week of 10/15.
Interview Type:Either Webcam or In Person
If you are interested,Pl. respond with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events