Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are searching for an Jira Expert for TTTech Auto in Austria / Vienna

Tobias Hinterseer September 13, 2021

Hi,

just wanted to ask here if you guys have friends who are Jira admins or experts who would be intrested in a new job opertunity in Austria.

Right now we are searching for one and it would be very kind fro m you guys to show nthis your friends who would be intrested.

Here is the Link to the job ad:Job opportunity JIRA Expert (m/f/d) at TTTech Computertechnik AG Jobportal

Also you can contact me any time if you have questions: tobias.hinterseer@tttech-auto.com

Thank you very much and have a great work week!

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jacob Vu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2021

Hi @Tobias Hinterseer

Are you interested in working with a consulting firm to provide these services instead of hiring a full-time employee?

Jacob

Tobias Hinterseer September 15, 2021

Hi Jacob,

we are already working with a consulting company but we want to get also someone who wants to start at TTTech AAuto as Jira Expert and work also with the consulting company together.

Tobias

Jacob Vu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2021

Hi @Tobias Hinterseer

Thanks for the reply and makes sense. Best of luck in finding candidates!

Jacob

Ajay September 16, 2021

Hi @Tobias Hinterseer ,

I am interested in the above mentioned opportunity. I have send you the mail with details. Could you please have a look and let me know.

Thank you!!

Ajay Francis

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events