Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Socure is looking for a new full-time Jira/Confluence Administrator

Alex Smith October 22, 2021

Hi, my company Socure is currently looking for a new Jira/Confluence administrator! The position will be supporting internal Jira, JSM, and Confluence data center instances. They will be a partner to myself, the current Atlassian suite admin, and working closely with other members of the IT and Security teams.

Experience with data center or server, automation add-ons, configuring workflows, and integrations is required. Experience with a data center or server instance, writing groovy, and working with a multitude of stakeholders is highly preferred.

We don't currently have a job posting but are looking to hire immediately, so please reach out to me with any and all questions on further requirements. Socure is an entirely distributed company, so this position can be based anywhere in the US. Thanks!

4 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing this job opportunity. Is it open for Corp-to-Corp basis or only for full-time W2 basis?

Hi, sorry I didn't include this initially but this is a full-time W2 position. Thanks.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Thanks for the clarification, @Alex Smith !

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2021

Hi @Alex Smith 

I will ask someone to look at it. Do you have a link to apply or your contact?

Ravi

Sure, I can be reached at alex.smith@socure.com

Alex Smith November 1, 2021

Here's the newly posted listing: https://grnh.se/7deb32e13us

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2021

Sounds like a good opportunity, Ill share this with my network.

Alex Smith November 1, 2021

Thanks! The job posting can now be found here: https://grnh.se/7deb32e13us

Ajay November 14, 2021

@Alex Smith, Thanks for this opportunity. is this still open.?

Alex Smith November 24, 2021

@Ajay yes this is still an open position. Thanks!

Ajay November 24, 2021

@Alex Smith, Thank you!! do you have any mail id for sharing the details.

Alex Smith November 30, 2021

@Ajay you can find the details and apply here: https://grnh.se/7deb32e13us

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events