Modus Create is hiring a Senior Atlassian Consultant!

Experience: Senior Level

Hello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?

We are looking for a Senior Atlassian Consultant with great consulting skills, who can consistently delight our customers and help grow our Atlassian practice by implementing high-quality solutions. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.

Apply here!

About You

You have a proven track record of successfully implementing Atlassian products collaboratively. To do so, you’re comfortable diving into the client's environments and deliver successfully as the only consultant on the project. You are able to architect solutions based on established best practices. You can lead a team of Atlassian experts in delivering outcomes that meet client requirements and satisfy identified metrics for success. By being up to date with Atlassian product best practices, you’re able to transform a client’s Jira, Jira Service Desk, or Confluence configuration. Working remotely with a globally distributed team of engineers, designers, DevOps, and clients is not only exciting for you, but you thrive in that environment. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required, particularly via video, phone, email, and chat.

You’re familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe and Lean. Strong communication and relationship management is second nature to you. The ability to quickly learn and understand specific client processes is essential. Consulting with the client and the Modus team on process improvements for the delivery is important. Having at least two Atlassian certifications is required.

Possessing additional technical expertise beyond what is expected of a typical Atlassian administrator is great to have. This may include items such as: Planning and assisting with installation, deployment, and tuning of server-side configurations of the Atlassian instance; Providing support to configure advanced system configurations such as user directories or single sign-on (SSO); Planning and assisting with merging or migrating Atlassian instances. 

You thrive leading, mentoring, and coaching both client and Modus team members from the comfort of your own home. You understand the importance of diving into customers' needs and translating those needs into requirements. 

You love learning and understand that software is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet.  You are a self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.

Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST hours daily. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.

Things You Might Do

Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:

• Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
  • Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
  • Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work in internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide
  • Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values

Our benefits may vary according to the country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions. 

If you become a contractor we offer:

• Competitive compensation
  • 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
  • Travel according to client's needs
  • The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech

Do you have what it takes? Apply today!   

About Modus

Modus Create builds customer-centric products, processes, and platforms to help businesses succeed in the digital economy.

For over 10 years, our global team of strategists, designers, and technologists have helped the world’s biggest brands such as Burger King, Kaplan, AARP, PBS, and Time Inc. deliver powerful digital experiences to their clients. We work in an iterative, outcome-driven way to support our clients with product strategy, customer experience (CX), full stack Agile software development, and security. 

Inc Magazine has rated Modus Create as one of the fastest-growing American companies for 6 years in a row. Our distributed team of 250+ Modites have been pioneers in the open-source community, creating innovations such as the Ionic-Vue integration, RoboDomo, Beep, and Capsule. 

4 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2021

@Edward Scheindlin I am interested in this opportunity and I am based in US East Coast. Could you please let me know the HR contact whom I can ask if Modus provides H1B transfer sponsorship for this job position?

If not, is this role open for Corp-to-Corp contract from your end, for which my current Employer is open?

Medhat Ahmed February 21, 2021

@Edward Scheindlin  I'm interested in this.

jawad haider February 22, 2021

interested @Edward Scheindlin 

email : hjawadhaider@yahoo.com

Matias Varela February 22, 2021

@Edward Scheindlin. I'm interested in this opportunity and I'd like to know more about this. I'm from Argentina. My email is mlv_1983@hotmail.com. Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events