FLEX your Career Podcast - Give it a listen!

Hi everyone, 

I recently joined the Jobs & Careers group, which I love! The articles in this group coincide nicely with a month long event at my company called Professional Development month. "Whether you're a people leader or an individual contributor at your company, you can aspire to grow any way YOU want in your career development." - CSAA IG's Intranet site 

During this special month, the FLEX your Career podcast series was introduced, which includes a collection of short episodes that focus on all subjects related to professional development. I encourage you all to give it a listen! Search for "FLEX your Career" on your favorite podcast app! I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

9 comments

Comment

Mia Paulin April 17, 2023

@Summer_Hogan You're Awesome!  Thanks, Dude!

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023

Cool @Summer_Hogan! Thanks for sharing.  I have it queued up now.

Apple Podcasts.

@Summer_Hogan I have something I think you would find useful. The Atlassian playbook. I’ve been reading si much material that I haven’t had a chance to finish it, but I can send you a link. I added you to some of my projects so you have access to it, I just don’t remember which one. You can reach out to another person in the group I added who can tell you more about it. Her name is Christine P dela Rosa and you can message her through the portal. Follow group / team “Are-we-there-yet?” And she’s a part of the group/team and she’s all about learning and helping people progress. Your strategy should be in offensive plays as far as business strategies. First name = summer-big projects happened in the summertime. Last name = hogan. Like the wrestler. A champion in the ring and undefeated. It’s where you strength lies. I’m more defensive strategy, but I’m learning the other half of the spectrum. I think you’ll find the playbook useful and it’ll help you further the leadership ability you already have 

@Summer_Hogan   I just invited you to a confluence space-  it says cuurent sprint and backlogs, when really it's just a place to keep information.  Anyway, I created a blogpost, so when you click the invte and you go to that page, on the left handed navigation bar, it says the name of the space and overview and directly underneath that it says blogs.  click on the blogs link and there is a blog post with the playbook link for you to go over.

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

Thank you @Mia Paulin 

Like Mia Paulin likes this
Mia Paulin April 18, 2023

@Summer_Hogan so you got the link?

Mia Paulin April 18, 2023

I’ll listen to the podcast 

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 18, 2023

@Mia Paulin - yes I did, but have not had a chance to look at it yet. Thank you! 

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2023

Thanks Summer!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events