Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building a collective of Atlassian heavy-lifters

Hey Atlassian Community,

Rick from Elegance Group here.

We’re an Atlassian Solution Partner based in Auckland, New Zealand and serving clients throughout Asia Pacific and the US. We're passionate about solving real problems and making every day more fun and productive for people and the businesses they power. And as it turns out, the demand for these services is high and only increasing.

If you are someone who has experience of administering Jira and other tools you’ve no doubt seen ways to improve how they're implemented and operated. If you’d welcome the opportunity to build a career as an expert, we would love to know you.

Or perhaps you're from the other end of the spectrum and have been way too busy working around shortcomings in your tools while delivering products, projects, solutions and services. If so, you've got exactly the kind of experience that gives you unique insight into the needs and pain points of our clients.

You might be a web developer with a passion for analysis, consulting and solution design - but your role may not expose you to opportunities to hone these capabilities. Your knowledge of how SaaS products are built, operated and implemented give you valuable insight in how to best implement them to suit specific needs.

Or you may be a seasoned producer or project manager who would relish the chance to combine these skills with the actual implementation and delivery of tangible solutions - not just talking about what other people do!

Regardless of your background and hard skills, if you share our passion for elegant solutions and commitment to delivery, integrity and excellent customer service we will have a growing list of opportunities for you.

Get in touch and tell us your story!

4 comments

Comment

Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2021

Hi, I'm Kevin, I have shared my story on Introduce yourself article and I'm re-sharing it here.

• Did my 3 years of college.
  • Working as an Atlassian & DevOps tools admin for a company in Bangalore, India.
  • Due to the pandemic moved back with my parents to Tamil Nadu, India.
  • Its been almost 2 years since I started working on this platform.
  • Completed my ACP-600 last year and ACP-620 this year.
  • Worked with add-ons such as Script runner for Jira, JMWE, JSU, Email this issue, GIT Integration for Jira, Gerrit Code Review for Jira, Jenkins Integration for Jira, Automation for Jira, Insight.
  • Familiar with Plugins like Project Configurator and Configuration manager, Zephyr and Xray for Jira, Tempo timesheets.
  • Worked with various DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Subversion, Bitbucket, and respective plugins to connect them with Jira.
  • Familiar with other DevOps tools such as Chef, Ansible, Docker.

and this is my short story.

Like Rick Earl likes this
Medhat Ahmed April 24, 2021

Please send your email to send our CV's

Matias Varela April 25, 2021

Hi Rick, I'd like to apply but firstly, I need to know if it's possible to work from a remote location. Now I´m in Argentina. 

I'm waiting your answer to continue. Keep in touch.

Thanks!

Matías

Rick Earl April 26, 2021

Hi Kevin, Medhat and Matias,

Thanks for your interest! Yes, as opportunities arise over the coming weeks, we are totally open to remote work with the right people.

You can send CVs here: info@elegancegroup.co.nz

:)

Like Kevin Johnson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events