zephry version compatible with JIRA 6.3.10

Monty Ellis December 1, 2014

what zephyr version is compatible with JIRA 6.3.10

5 answers

0 votes
Daniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

Hello Everyone,

Zephyr just went live with Zephyr for JIRA 2.5.2. This version includes bug fixes and most importantly - comparability with JIRA 6.3.10 and 6.3.11.

Important: After performing a normal upgrade via the UPM, please first re-index JIRA and then re-index Zephyr for JIRA in order to start seeing your data again.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gannon

0 votes
Per Olofsson December 3, 2014

Also Fails with 6.3.11 - we're stuck in the middle of an evaluation.

I'll look into your fix above - but not trivial....

Any response from Zephyr?

Jacob Feisley December 3, 2014

I added our patched OBR file to my original answer.

0 votes
Jacob Feisley December 2, 2014

We hit the same issue when we upgraded to 6.3.10 (and 6.3.11)

Zephyr's atlassian-plugin.xml file references the following condition: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.conditions.CanAttachScreenshotToIssueCondition

which does not appear to exist in JIRA as of 6.3.10. However, the following condition does: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.conditions.CanAttachFileToIssueCondition

We simply unpacked the .obr and .jar file and changed the file to reference the other condition. My assumption is that Screenshots are simply considered Files now and do not have a dedicated condition. We have been using Zephyr with this fix for weeks with no issue.

EDIT: Here is our patched OBR file if you want to give it a try:

0 votes
Deleted user December 1, 2014

It's not compatible - we are awaiting them to release an update - very frustrating.

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2014

They haven't yet released a version officially marked as compatible with 6.3.10 but the latest version should be compatible.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je/versions

Thank you

Bhushan

Suggest an answer