zephry version compatible with JIRA 6.3.10

what zephyr version is compatible with JIRA 6.3.10

5 answers

They haven't yet released a version officially marked as compatible with 6.3.10 but the latest version should be compatible.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je/versions

Thank you

Bhushan

It's not compatible - we are awaiting them to release an update - very frustrating.

We hit the same issue when we upgraded to 6.3.10 (and 6.3.11)

Zephyr's atlassian-plugin.xml file references the following condition: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.conditions.CanAttachScreenshotToIssueCondition

which does not appear to exist in JIRA as of 6.3.10. However, the following condition does: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.conditions.CanAttachFileToIssueCondition

We simply unpacked the .obr and .jar file and changed the file to reference the other condition. My assumption is that Screenshots are simply considered Files now and do not have a dedicated condition. We have been using Zephyr with this fix for weeks with no issue.

EDIT: Here is our patched OBR file if you want to give it a try:

Also Fails with 6.3.11 - we're stuck in the middle of an evaluation.

I'll look into your fix above - but not trivial....

Any response from Zephyr?

I added our patched OBR file to my original answer.

Hello Everyone,

Zephyr just went live with Zephyr for JIRA 2.5.2. This version includes bug fixes and most importantly - comparability with JIRA 6.3.10 and 6.3.11.

Important: After performing a normal upgrade via the UPM, please first re-index JIRA and then re-index Zephyr for JIRA in order to start seeing your data again.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,314 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot