wtf is in my cpu?

Ive noticed a bunch of weird shit on my cpu,l and my research has led me here.... who is in my cpu and why?

3 answers

Hey! Why don't you clean up your language first of all. Who do you think you are and where do you think you are. We don't need to talk like that here. Clean it up!

No offence, but asking "who is in my cpu" clearly suggest the need for some sort of medication. Asking the poor guy to clean up the language is the last thing you should do. It would be much better if you could confirm the guy: "yes, it is NSA in your CPU, it is playing checkers with CIA"

/me buys new tinfoil hat

Here is the URL for the Geek Squad ( http://www.geeksquad.com/ ) contract them, I am sure they can help with your computer weirdness.

0 vote

We have no idea what this might mean.  If there's weird stuff "on your CPU", you should probably stop putting it there.  If you want real help, please give us real information about what is happening and why you think it has something to do with JIRA.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

238 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you