wtf is in my cpu?

Ive noticed a bunch of weird shit on my cpu,l and my research has led me here.... who is in my cpu and why?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey! Why don't you clean up your language first of all. Who do you think you are and where do you think you are. We don't need to talk like that here. Clean it up!

No offence, but asking "who is in my cpu" clearly suggest the need for some sort of medication. Asking the poor guy to clean up the language is the last thing you should do. It would be much better if you could confirm the guy: "yes, it is NSA in your CPU, it is playing checkers with CIA"

/me buys new tinfoil hat

Here is the URL for the Geek Squad ( http://www.geeksquad.com/ ) contract them, I am sure they can help with your computer weirdness.

We have no idea what this might mean.  If there's weird stuff "on your CPU", you should probably stop putting it there.  If you want real help, please give us real information about what is happening and why you think it has something to do with JIRA.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

79 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you