wtf is in my cpu?

Dick Fraser July 21, 2015

Ive noticed a bunch of weird shit on my cpu,l and my research has led me here.... who is in my cpu and why?

3 answers

1 vote
Brian Ross July 22, 2015

Here is the URL for the Geek Squad ( http://www.geeksquad.com/ ) contract them, I am sure they can help with your computer weirdness.

1 vote
john.pfotzer@verizonwireless.com July 22, 2015

Hey! Why don't you clean up your language first of all. Who do you think you are and where do you think you are. We don't need to talk like that here. Clean it up!

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2015

No offence, but asking "who is in my cpu" clearly suggest the need for some sort of medication. Asking the poor guy to clean up the language is the last thing you should do. It would be much better if you could confirm the guy: "yes, it is NSA in your CPU, it is playing checkers with CIA"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2015

/me buys new tinfoil hat

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2015

We have no idea what this might mean.  If there's weird stuff "on your CPU", you should probably stop putting it there.  If you want real help, please give us real information about what is happening and why you think it has something to do with JIRA.

Suggest an answer