worklog of users who did not add log work

Sajid Mughal January 4, 2015

How can i find those users who did not log work on the items assigned and is it possible that i can see this info in Time Sheet standard report ?

Regards,

Aamer 

2 answers

0 votes
Markus Tollmann January 7, 2015

You can create a search with timespent = 0. That will give you a list of issues without logged work. 

There is an Advanced View in Tempo Timesheet where you can run a stored search, but in this case you only get an empty Timesheet. So Nic is right here.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2015

That's a negative query - you're looking for data that is not there, which can be quite hard.

I'm not aware of any timesheet report that will display the absence of data - they all concentrate on showing you what has been logged.  I don't think there's a way to get at this information without manually getting a list of all the users you're interested in, and then subtracting those who have logged work on the issues you are interested in.

(For the first part of that, I'd run a filter for all the issues I want to see, then use it in a dashboard gadget for "issue statistics", selecting "assignee" as the statistic - that gives you the list of users to look at, then you can look at each of their timesheets)

Suggest an answer