workflow how to remove a global transition?

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2015

I have a workflow with a state with two incoming GLOBAL transitions (they have exclusive conditions). How can I remove one of both? In text editing mode, I cannot find any way to remove a global transition. In diagram-mode I see only one small black box with text 'All' one of the two transitions is hidden below the other ?). How can I access the 'other' one ? I can only select the one that is 'on top' sad

Thx

By the way, this workflow designer is probably the worst designer I have ever seen smile

1 answer

0 votes
Fidel Castro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2015

Hi Marc,

To do it you will have to use Diagram mode. Look at this example of how to do it:

conf-0.png

1. Click on the two overlapped transition for selecting them. The you will se a back dot at the tip of the transition:

conf-1.png

2. Move the black dot to another place in the border of the same status. This way you will attain to let the transition below to be seen:

conf-3.png

3.- Now you can select the global transition (the one labeled with All) and delete it:

delete_global_transition.png

Regards,

Fidel

Suggest an answer